TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Ravi Teja, who is known as a bundle of energy, is not taking any breaks between the films. While almost all the young heroes are doing hardly a film in a year, Ravi teja, who have got success in his late 30's is ready to juggle between the sets.
While his next film Kick-2 is ready for release, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is moving forward with another film. His next venture, Bengal Tiger is going to the floors from tomorrow. As reported earlier, director Sampath Nandi is wielding the microphone for the film.
The film is bankrolled by Radha Mohan and Milky beauty Tamannaah and the bubbly Rashi Khanna are roped in to romance Ravi Teja. Bengal Tiger also features Rao Ramesh, Posani Krishna Murali, Sayaji Shinde and Boman Irani in the key roles.
Ravi Teja always had at least 3 releases a year in the past, but the string of flops made him slow down his pace and he had only one release last year. But the confidence he has got with his upcoming release, Kick-2, he is now all set to take up new challenges this year.
Sampath Nandi is said to be in a bleak phase, after he backed out from Gabbar Singh-2. Ravi Teja, who always believes in encouraging new talent, has once again showed a great path for Sampath Nandi by offering to do a film.
Besides this, there are also reports that Ravi Teja is keen on doing the remake of Hindi film, Special 26, under the direction of Harish Shankar.