- CHECK OUT: Tollywood Celebrities Who Died Young
- Music Director Chakri's Office Attacked!
- Music Director Chakri Is No More!
- Chakri, Prasad face criminal case for misbehaving with TV artiste
- Musician Chakri's father Venkata Narayana dies of heart attack
- Balakrishna's Srimannarayana to have platinum disc function
Late music director Chakri's mother G Vidyavathi on Sunday has told that her son's sudden demise might have been caused by his wife Sravani. The shocked mother has filed a complaint at the Jubilee Hills police station demanding an expeditious and transparent probe.
Bachi fame music director Chakri took his last breath at Apollo Hospitals, early in the morning on December 15. Chakri started his career through director Puri Jagannadh's movie Bachi. He has composed good hit music ablums to 85 odd movies. His magical music composition to the movies has fetched him many Filmfare and Nandi Awards, says the reports.
It was reported that, the talented music director died due to a sudden cardiac arrest. But, now the actual reason for Chakri's death is coming to the limelight. Disputes between Chakri's wife Sravani and his mother has been going on even before his death and after.
"We have doubts regarding the death of my son. Police should investigate and bring out the facts," demanded Chakri's mother Vidyavathi in her complaint.