- Puri Jagannadh's Rogue Gears Up For A Grand Release!
- Sunny Leone Praises Director Puri
- Puri Jagannadh Makes A Comeback To Kannada With Rogue
- Puri Jagannadh And Mahesh Babu Announces New Film, Will It Go On Floors?
- Puri Jagannadh To Ask Actors & Directors Help To Fight Against The Flaws In Trade
- Distributors Trashes Puri Jagannadh's Claims As False Accusations
- Andhra Pori Movie Review: Only For Puri
Ace direstor Puri Jagannadh son Akask Puri's debut movie Andhra Pori has started shooting for the movie from today, Jan 27. The movie is directed by Raj Madiraju and the filmmaker himself has announced the shooting schedule of his upcoming project in the presence of cast and crew. The movie stars Akash Puri and Ulka Gupta in the lead roles.
Akash Puri who has earlier portrayed himself as Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan Teja as a child artist, will now make his Tollywood entry through this movie. Andhra Pori is the remake of the Marathi movie 'Time Pass'. The film is produced under the banner of Prasad Productions. TV serial fame actress Ulka Gupta who has grabbed award for her best role in Jhasi Ki Rani(Zee TV) has been selected as the lead actress to the movie. Ulka Gupta will be seen playing as the love inerest of Akash Puri in Andhra Pori.
Andhra Pori is slated for the summer release as reported by the sources close to the director. As, the title of the movie says, Akask will be seen in a tapoki look, which will be liked by the youth.
Let's wait for the movie to release. All the best Akash Puri.