TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Ram Charan, the reigning king of Telugu cinema box office, appears to be working towards keeping up his hard earned tag. His upcoming film with Sreenu Vaitla is setting some new trends in the industry and the credit must obviously go to Mega Power Star.
According to sources, Ram Charan's My Name Is Raju will be shot in a budget of 37 Crores, which is a very low budget for a star hero of his stature. But the decision seems to have taken desirably, in order to control the budget and hence spin good profits for producers and distributors.
Its indeed a great move by the hero since it places every person associated with the movie in a safe zone. Ram Charan's film with mediocre content can also easily spin much more than the budget that is being spent for this film. Apparently, it is going to be a sure shot profit venture for everybody.
This became a reality only because Ram Charan along with Sreenu Vaitla cut down their remunerations. To the sigh of Mega fans, this is the actual reason behind the delay of the shoot. Ram Charan and his director decided to go on sets only with a bound script and finish off the shoot in lesser number of working days.
Let us hope this inspires many other star heroes in the industry and saves many lives of distributors and producers.