TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Ram Charan has been the reigning king of Telugu Box Office and Mahesh Babu is not leaving any stone un-turned to give him a tough race. The star heroes have had gritty fight before when their films fought in the Sankranthi race. Though Superstar Mahesh Babu was so close to grab the top position, Ram Charan stood strong at the box office.
The stars have once again decided to lock heads at the festival race, this time during Dusshera season. Ram Charan-Sreenu Vaitla film had its official launch yesterday and the regular shooting of the movie is said to kick start from March 16. Meanwhile, the team has already announced the release date, October 15.
Mahesh Babu and Srikantha Addala are teaming up for the second time, for a film and it is titled as Brahmostavam. PVP is producing the film and the makers are currently busy in search of new bunch of actors to cast in the film. The film is slated go on sets from June and it is expected to finish the shoot in 90 working days, in a single schedule.
According the film circles, Mahesh is also aiming for a Dusshera release. This has already led to fan wars on twitter and Facebook. While Ram Charan fans are confident to hit it right again, Mahesh Babu fans are placing their bets on their matinee idol.
Well! the fight seems to continue between the star heroes at the box office and it is much longer for us to wait and see who wins the race this time.