TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Ram Charan- Sreenu Vaitla's film has been in the pre-production phase for quite a long time now. Charan's last release was in October 2014, and he has not donned the makeup from then. Finally, an official word from the team has come out and the film is said to have its formal launch on March 5.
The film is rumored to be titled as My Name Is Raju. Rakul Preet Singh has been roped in to romance Ram Charan, and she has expressed her joy over bagging her first big film alongside Mega Power Star. D V V Danayya will be producing the film on D V V Entertainments Banner for the first time.
Manoj Paramahamsa, who is known for his spectacular camera work, is going to be the director of photography and Anirudh Ravichander of Kolveri Di fame is scoring the music. According to the team, the film will have its regular shooting from March 16.
As said and done, Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have given the story for the film and Kona Venkat is also penning the dialogues for the film. Sreenu Vaitla, along with yielding the megaphone, is also writing the screenplay for this yet to be titled project.
Ram Charan has never really tried to show his comedy side to the audience in his films and this film is coming out with a promise to show Charan in an out and out comedy role. The film is slated to release on October 15, a week ahead of Dusshera.