TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Ram Charan-Sreenu Vaitla Movie, Which is tentatively titled as My Name Is Raju, had its launch function today at producer D V V Dannaya's Office. Chiranjeevi and his wife Surekha graced the event and has given the first clap for the film. The movie will have its regular shooting from March 16th.
Ram Charan posted on his official Facebook page to inform his fans about the latest development of the film. He also thanked his father Chiranjeevi and director V V Vinayak for making it to the launch.
Writer of the film, Kona Venkat is teaming up with Sreenu Vaitla after the long gap. They have not come together after Badshah because of the creative disturbances. Kona took to twitter to express his happiness over the project
Very pleasant & positive vibes at the opening of Ramcharan movie.. A mega entertainer is guaranteed on 15th October !!— kona venkat (@konavenkat99) March 5, 2015
Rakul Preet Singh has been roped in to romance Ram Charan, and she said she is super excited to pair up with Mega Power Star.
Super excited to b a part of Ram Charans next wid Srinu vaitla sir.Unfortunately will not b able to attend d muhurat Tom as m outa country!— Rakul Preet (@Rakulpreet) March 4, 2015
D V V Danayya will be producing the film on D V V Entertainments Banner for the first time. Manoj Paramahamsa, who is known for his spectacular camera work, is going to be the director of photography and Anirudh Ravichander of Kolveri Di fame is scoring the music.
The film is slated to release on October 15, a week ahead of Dusshera.