TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Ram Charan has been working out to perfection in Bangkok for his role in Sreenu Vaitla's film. The movie is tentatively titled as My Name Is Raju and Ram Charan will be seen as a stunt man in the film.
Apparently, the actor had gone all the way to Bangkok and China to learn some stunts, just to add believability to his character. He was spotted having a gala time with his masters on the streets of Bangkok.
Rakul Preet Singh has been roped in to romance Charan in the film and Kriti Kharbanda is playing the sister role. The film is going to be an action entertainer without losing the meraki of Sreenu Vaitla.
Meanwhile, we can see Ram Charan practicing rigorously in some of the images below and one must say Kudos to the actors for the kind of hard work they put into a role.
Ram Charan -Stunt Team
Ram Charan is undergoing the stunt training with Jaika stunt team, Bangkok.
Ram Charan On The Streets Of Bangkok
Ram Charan was spotted having a fun time in Bangkok.
Ram Charan Working Out
Ram Charan has been undergoing a rigorous training for his role in My Name Is Raju.
Ram Charan Role
Ram Charan will be seen as a stunt man in Sreenu Vaitla's film.
Ram Charan Chilling Out
Ram Charan was Spotted chilling out with his masters of Jaika team.
In Break Time
Looks like Ram Charan is also a smart phone addict.
Ram Charan in Bangkok Streets
Isn't he looking so cool with Yankees cap and a simple tee.
Ram Charan With His Guru
It seems like, he has already made some friends in Bangkok.