- Shruthi Haasan, The Lucky Mascot For Mega Family Proves Favorable Again!
- Brace Yourself! Upcoming Telugu Biggies Of 2017!
- Ram Charan Clean Bowled Over Yash's Performance In 'Mr And Mrs Ramachari'
- REVEALED: Puri Jagannadh To Direct Nikhil Gowda
- Kona Venkat & Gopi Mohan Have All Praises For Ram Charan!
- Will Shankar Direct Chiranjeevi's 150th Film?
After, the success of Govindudu Andarivadele in 2014, Ram Charan Teja is again back in T-town. The young actor has teamed up with maverick director Srinu Vaitla who has earlier directed hit movies like Dookudu, Baadshah and recent release Aagadu.
Aagadu starred Superstar Mahesh Babu in a cop role which was a moderate box office collection. Now, the expectations are high for Srinu directing Cherry's upcoming movie. An insider close to the filmmakers have opined that, the movie is tentively titled as 'My Name Is Raju'. Though an official confirmation has to be made by the fillmmakers, the unit is keen about the title.
Srinu Vaitla is one of the reputed directors of Telugu film industry for including his own style of implementing a unique comedy narrative style in his movies. His comedy narrative style are evident in his earlier movies like Venky, Dhee, Dubai Seenu and Ready. Let's wait to know what Srinu has planned for Ram Charan's next?
D.V.V.Danayya will produce the movie and more details on this project to be revealed soon. Stay locked to this space to know more about Ram Charan Teja's upcoming movie with Srinu Vaitla.