- Shruthi Haasan, The Lucky Mascot For Mega Family Proves Favorable Again!
- Brace Yourself! Upcoming Telugu Biggies Of 2017!
- Ram Charan Clean Bowled Over Yash's Performance In 'Mr And Mrs Ramachari'
- REVEALED: Puri Jagannadh To Direct Nikhil Gowda
- Kona Venkat & Gopi Mohan Have All Praises For Ram Charan!
- Ram Charan Teja's Upcoming Movie Titled 'My Name Is Raju'?
Ram Charan Teja is all set to romance Samantha Ruth Prabhu in his upcoming untitled movie directed by Srinu Vaitla. They are pairing up for the first time, through this movie. The film will soon go on floors and will be produced by D.V.V. Danayya.
Ram Charan Teja who gave a hit movie, Govindudu Andarivadele in 2014, has started his new venture under the direction of Srinu Vaitla of Aagadu fame. Srinu Vaitla's directorial skills has already set a trend in Telugu film industry for his movies like Dookudu, Baadshah and Aagadu. Now, it is Cherry's turn.
Samantha is one of the top lead actresses in both Tollywood and Kollywood. This is one reason why the filmmakers have chosen Samantha, after the thorough hunt for the lead actress. Earlier, Samantha was supposed to play opposite Cherry in Yevadu, but due to her busy schedule, Samantha was replaced by Shruti Haasan.
Presently, Samantha is wrapping up her shooting for the upcoming movie Trishoolam opposite Allu Arjun which is slated to release in February.