- Rudramadevi 2 Weeks WW Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Rudramadevi 11 Days Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Rudramadevi 9 Days Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Rudhramadevi (Tamil) Movie Review & Rating: A Subdued Queen!
- Rudhramadevi Scare For Ilayathalapathy Vijay's Puli?
- Rudramadevi 5 Days (First Tuesday) Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
The makers of the magnum opus, Rudhramadevi, the first ever 3D historical movie have released the regal look of Queen Rudhrama Devi(Anushka Shetty) on New Year's eve. The regal look of the warrior queen depicts the combination of elegant and vigorous look of Anushka Shetty as a Queen of Kakatiya dynasty.
According to the sources, Rudhramadevi is the second movie in Indian film industry after Jodhaa Akbar(2008) to use the most expensive ornaments desingned by NAC Jewellers. Anushka Shetty who is well established in Tollywood and Kollywood will acquire more fame after Rudhramadevi's release.
The big budget movie was supposed to be released as a Sankranti gift, but due to the remaining 3D post- production work of the movie the filmmakers are yet to confirm the releasing dates.
After Arundhati, Anushka Shetty will make a come back to the periodical role through Rudhramadevi, directed and produced by Gunashekar under the banner of Guna Team Works.
Stay locked to this space for more updates on Rudhramadevi.
Photo Courtesy: Rudhramadevi Facebook Page