- Actor-Comedian-Writer MS Narayana Passes Away: Tollywood Mourns For His Death
- MS Narayana Set To Break Brahmanandam's Guinness Record
- MS Narayana Playing Title Role In Nawab Basha
- Crazywala - Spoof On Kejriwal To Encourage Voting: Mohana Prasad
- Is Pawan Kalyan isolating from his friends, well wishers?
- MS Narayana playing Gaddafi in Routine Love Story?
Veteran actor-comedian MS Narayana is in critical health condition. The comedian has been admitted to a private hospital in Hyderabad. His daughter Sasikiran has now confirmed to the media that," "My dad was admitted in a local hospital in Bhimavaram after he suffered a heart attack in his native place, and was later shifted to a citybased hospital."
MS Narayan is well known for his acting in films like Indra, Sontam, Dookudu and Race Gurram. He has also penned dialogues for more than 8 films. He has won Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor - Telugu for Mahesh Babu starring Dookudu. The comedian has also bagged Best Male Comedian Award from Andhra Pradesh State Nandi Award for continuous five times for the moives Maa Nanna ki Pelli, Ramsakkanodu, Sardukupodam Randi, Shivamani and Dookudu.
According to the reports, doctors treating him have planned for an operation soon. Stay locked to this space for more updates on MS Narayana
Speedy and a healthy recovery to MS Narayana.