TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Puri Jagannadh and NTR's Temper has collected 9.68 Cr on its day 1, which is the best in NTR's career and third best in Telugu cinema.
Attarinttiki Daredi still holds the day 1 record and Aagadu stands next to it by collecting 10.75 Cr and 9.74 Cr respectively. NTR's Temper was aimed to break the day 1 record of Attarintiki Daredi but it has been limited to third position despite of its huge craze.
NTR's Temper opened to a phenomenal openings and the talk has now sustained to super hit. According to the early estimates of trade pundits, it might recover almost 22 Cr during its first weekend.
But, Temper was said to be made with a budget of 40cr and the makers are expecting to enter the profit zone in its second week.
Going in to the details of Temper first day box office collections, it has garnered 9.77 Cr (share) alone in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The total day 1 share that Temper has collected is yet to be revealed.
Meanwhile check out the detailed figures of Temper box office collection.
1. Vishakapatnam: 71Lakhs
2. East Godavari: 88Lakhs
3. West Godavari: 75Lakhs
4. Krishna: 66Lakhs
5. Guntur: 1.31Cr
6. Nellore: 0.44Lakhs
7. Ceded: 2.12Cr
8. Nizam: 2.90Cr