TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Temper starring NTR and Kajal Aggarwal, directed Puri Jagannadh, has completed its censor screening on Tuesday and received an official censor certification on Wednesday. It has cleared the censor formalities by U/A certification with lot of changes made.
Earlier it was reported that Temper got certified with only minor cuts but after the release of censor certificate, fans and movie lovers are shocked by the scene cuts and deleted dialogues. With lot of deletions and censor objections, both Puri Jagannadh and NTR fans are worried about the final output of the movie. They were also disappointed for not getting to see what is actually shot.
Previously, most of the movies directed by Puri Jagannadh were certified with a A certificate and released with minor cuts. Going by the reports, Bandla Ganesh played foul to get a U/A in order to bring more number of audience to the theatre. But this might effect the quality of the film.
There were many objections by the censor board on the dialogues written by Puri Jagannadh. Usually Puri Jagannadh writes his script and pen his dialogues in a hard-hitting way. But this time, it looks like he has gone over the board and faced severe cuts from the censor board.
A dialogue on Gandhi, close shots of heroine's midriff, many shots from the item songs are deleted from the film. Also, censor board has not shown any mercy in cutting down the climax part by 30 percent. This came as a shock to the movie goers and are already disappointed with the film.
Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope the censor doesn't play a spoil sport for Temper.