TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Apparently, the shoot has been wrapped today while the release date is just 10 days away. Initially, there were reports that suspected the possibility of Bruce Lee hitting the screens on time but the team has however trashed them with their remarkable team effort.
Ram Charan and Rakul Preet Singh worked round the clock yesterday to complete the shoot on time. Kona Venkat, one of the writers of the film took to twitter to appreciate the hard work put in by Ram Charan and Rakul and thanked them for working 24 hours continuously.
Bruce Lee title song has been shot in the last three days and Charan will reportedly be seen sporting a massy look, adorning a 'Lungi'. The actor has already completed dubbing for the first half of the film and the rest is to be completed in two days.
Sreenu Vaitla too has been working without any break and is making sure that there is no delay in the post production works. If things go as per the plans, Bruce Lee will go for a censor on 12 October, four days ahead of its release.
Kona Venkat Tweet about Ram Charan.
Kona Venkat about Rakul
Rakul Preet Singh about wrapping up Bruce Lee.
Bruce Lee marks Kona and Rakul's second film after Loukyam.