- NTR Biopic: Some Important Updates On The Balakrishna Starrer!
- On NTR's Birth Anniversary, Tarak And Family Remember The Matinee Idol
- Tollywood On A Biopic Spree!
- Balakrishna’s Extra Effort Towards NTR Biopic!
- Father-Son Duos Of Tollywood: What Makes Them Unique?
- NTR Slashes His Remuneration For This Special Producer
Jr NTR is making headlines for spending about 11 Lakh rupees to bid the fancy number 9999 for his car registration. In fact, his love for the number, is not something new and even his twitter id goes like @tarak9999.
When we tried to probe further into the matter and his love for the number, we got to know that, it has a connect with his grandfather, actor and politician NTR.
It is learnt that NTR too, had used a car with the registration number 9999, while he was the Chief Minster of Andhra Pradesh, and it somehow caught the attention of Jr NTR.
In memory of Late NTR, his white ambassador with the registration number 9999, is with Kalyan Ram and the Nandamuris consider it as one of their greatest possessions.
Just two days ago, Jr NTR has paid a record price of Rs 11 Lakhs to bag the fancy number for his new BMW 7, which costs around 1.6 Cr. The car has been registered with the number TS09EL 9999.
If you recall, Tarak attracted a controversy, when he had registered his earlier car at Adilabad RTO, just to get his favorite number, though he was not a resident of the district. So, to avoid any controversy, this time the actor apparently, waited for the Hyderabad RTO to put up the list of numbers, he desired to get.