- Did Sri Reddy Just Imply That Samantha, Nayanthara and Kajal Aggarwal Have Faced Casting Couch?
- Samantha Akkineni Looks Adorable As She Attends The Launch Of A Cafe, View Photos
- Samantha Gives A Fresh Update On Super Deluxe
- Video Alert! Samantha Akkineni And Rakul Preet Take The Fitness Challenge
- Mahanati Review: Keerthy Suresh Excels In This Befitting Tribute To Mahanati Savitri!
- Is Rangasthalam's Runtime A Concern?
Like the teaser of A Aa earlier hinted us with a single liner, which said that it took 25 years for the abutting letters to meet, there is seemingly a void between the lead pair, though they are very close.
The trailer also sends out the same feel, if our analysis of the trailer is anything close to what Trivikram tried to convey. Since the trailer of A Aa did not reveal its storyline and left us a tease, it is interesting to interpret it.
The breezy trailer promises that the film did not deviate from the Trivikram's usual style of film making and emotions, but has much deeper plot to discuss this time.
Unlike the trailers of the director's earlier films, where there was a glimpse of commercial elements like comedy, dances and other stuff, A Aa trailer was cut only to establish the lead characters, Anasuya Ramalingam and Anand Vihari.
The trailer was from the narrative of Anasuya Ramalingam, which says the story was written from her perspective and its precisely the journey of Anasuya with Anand Vihari. While it took 25 years for them to meet, what is it stopping them from being together, might be the story we get to see.
Tell us your thoughts about the trailer and our analysis in the comments box below.