- SIIMA AWARDS 2016 Telugu Winners List & Highlights: IN PHOTOS
- LIVE NOW: SIIMA 2016 Red Carpet PHOTOS, Telugu Celebrities Fashion Game Is On Point!
- Oscars 2016: Indian Awards Receive Criticism From Netizens
- Balakrishna's Crazy Selfies At SIIMA Goes Viral
- SIIMA 2015: Some Candid Pics And Malayalam Winners List
- SIIMA Awards 2015 Red Carpet: Tollywood Celebrities Walks In Style
Ali has drawn much flak in the recent past for his sexist comments on women. Though he apologized during an interview saying his intentions were not bad, he seems to have not corrected his sense of humor. The comedian-anchor is making headlines again for his distasteful comments at SIIMA 2016, which happened in Singapore last week.
Though the event is yet to go on air on Television, the onlookers tell us that Ali has yet again made objectionable comments at the award night on heroines, during the felicitation of Megastar Chiranjeevi.
Apparently, Ali, who was hosting the show along with Lakshmi Manchu, passed a comment on Chiru and his heroines, to crack up the audience and it went unnoticed as the actor and actresses present on the stage were busy with the felicitation.
But, actress Suhasini, who took a note of it, later mentioned in her speech. "You guys are doing an excellent job, keeping us all entertained with your quick wit. But one request please -avoid poking fun at women and kids... that's in bad taste." This was a sharp hit at Ali and other anchors of the award night, Satish and Shiva.
It is learnt that Ali has later tried to explain Suhasini that he was only being jovial, but Suhasini prefered to end the topic asking him not to repeat it. We need to watch out for the telecast of the show, to see what has actually happened.