- WOW! Superstar Rajinikanth Has Praises For Aramm!
- Oh No! Velaikkaran Movie Release Postponed
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- CONFIRMED: Nivin Pauly-Nayantara's Love Action Drama Is Not A Remake
- WOW! Nivin Pauly & Nayantara As 'Vadakkunokkiyanthram' Characters
- Mollywood Retake: What If Kamal Haasan's Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu Is Remade In Malayalam?
The reports were rife that Nayantara has turned troublesome for the making of Babu Bangaram as she couldn't allot enough dates for the film. The viral reports further added that she has an unprofessional attitude.
However, there is no truth in the reports doing rounds. Breaking her silence about the reported fuss, Nayan said in an interview that she cannot be blamed for the delay of the film. Nayan apparently has given her dates as per the agreement, but the makers failed to finish the film on time as per the plan, due to various other reasons.
When the makers approached the actress again for extra call sheets, she said to have given 10 days more, which in her current schedules, is a huge thing. However, the producer wanted a few more days, to which Nayan obliged again.
So, the reports which stated her as an unprofessional, has upset the actress for the obvious reasons and in spite of being so co-operative to the makers, she had to take it all.
On the other hand, a source close to the makers of Babu Bangaram has also clarified that they were no issues with Nayan during the making and thanked her for her professional contribution. Meanwhile, Babu Bangaram starring Venkatesh and directed by Maruthi is slated to hit screens on 29 July.