- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Naa Peru Surya, Mehbooba & Officer Distributors Incur Huge Losses
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Box Office: First Weekend Worldwide Collections
- Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India Review: Watch It For Allu Arjun’s Dedication & Stellar Performance
- Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Pre-release Event Highlights
- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
Allu Arjun, who is basking in the glory of back-to-back successes, is now rejoicing the leisure time with wife Sneha Reddy, in Turkey. "Istanbul ! Sultan Ahmet Camii ( Blue Mosque ) is the most beautiful mosque I have ever been to. Amazing !", the actor tweeted.
The star's wife, who is very active on Instagram, has been treating the fans with a few pictures from their travel diaries.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: UNSEEN VIDEO: Allu Arjun And Sneha Reddy Dancing Together
Before heading to Turkey, Allu Arjun tweeted to thank the Turkey consulate for handing over the visa personally. "I would like Thank the Turkish Consulate for the Personal Honours.", read tweet from him.
Ever since Sarrainodu released, the actor has hopped around to different holiday destinations and this apparently is the last one for the season, before he move on to his next film with Lingusamy.
Allu Arjun toured around Kashmir, a few days ago, with his friends and wife Sneha Reddy and earlier to that, the couple posted pictures from an unknown holiday destination.
On the other hand, his recent release Sarrainodu, which grossed around 120 Crs worldwide, including the Malayalam version, has completed 50 days of release today and here we wish the actor more happiness and success.