- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
- CLASH AVERTED! Bharat Ane Nenu & Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Move Aside For Kaala!
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India First Impact Gets A Staggering Response!
- MEGA NEWS! Allu Arjun’s Insta Debut, Updates On PSPK25, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Other Mega Movies
- A New Rule By Telugu Film Distributors To Safeguard Themselves!
- Jr NTR & Allu Arjun's Interesting Combinations For Their Next Movies!
Stylish Star Allu Arjun vented out his long-kept worries at Niharika Konidela's Oka Manasu audio launch. The actor, who was making headlines since a week, for refusing to speak about Pawan Kalyan, clarified that he do not have anything against Powerstar or his fan base, but said he was hurt with some PK fans' behaviour at a few events.
He pinpointed that, what they were doing of late is letting the whole family down and especially, when they chant 'powerstar' while Chiranjeevi is around, Bunny opined that they are insulting the legend.
"Chiranjeevi gaaru will of course enjoy whenever you chant 'powerstar', because as the brother, who launched him and treated Pawan as his son, it is indeed a proud moment. But it is crossing its limits, which is embarrassing and insulting all the guests/artists at the event, stopping them to speak about their genuine feelings.", said the Sarrainodu star addressing PK fans.
Allu Arjun added that, it has not only became a worry for mega heroes, but is also making other heroes uncomfortable. Bunny quoted a conversation he and his colleagues had about these chants, where the other hero apparently said, 'what is your family fans' nuisance in our function, man!'.
However, this speech of Allu Arjun couldn't calm down a few fans, though many obliged. The actor repeatedly said that he was hurt by the way some PK fans are behaving and asked them not to divide the family for the sake their entertainment on the social networking platforms.
"We might be individuals for you all, but we are family. Don't let your fanism create troubles and make it appear loathsome for outsiders", he added. The 10-minute long speech of Allu Arjun was an eye opener to many and it is gaining the actor, a huge respect from the people, who concurs with him.