- Pulimurugan Box Office: Beats Sarrainodu To Become The Fourth Highest South Indian Grosser Of 2016!
- Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu Completes 50 Days, Grosses Over 125 Cr
- Allu Arjun's Mollywood Debut Is On The Cards!
- Allu Arjun's Yodhavu (Sarrainodu) Opens To Positive Reviews In Kerala
- Sarainodu 10 Days Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Sarainodu First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
The satellite rights of Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu, which releases in cinemas on April 22, have been acquired for a whopping Rs.16 crore, along with its dubbed Hindi and Malayalam versions.
"The Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi satellite rights of the film have been acquired for a record price of Rs.16 crore, making it the highest amount ever paid for an Allu Arjun starrer. A leading private channel is said to have bagged the deal," a source from the film's unit revealed.
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, the film also stars Catherine Tresa, Rakul Preet Singh and Aadi Pinisetty.
In an out-and-out commercial entertainer, Arjun is rumoured to be playing a bodyguard in the film, appointed to look after an MLA, played by Catherine. Produced by Geetha Arts, the film has music by S.S. Thaman.