- Pulimurugan Box Office: Beats Sarrainodu To Become The Fourth Highest South Indian Grosser Of 2016!
- Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu Completes 50 Days, Grosses Over 125 Cr
- Allu Arjun's Mollywood Debut Is On The Cards!
- Allu Arjun's Yodhavu (Sarrainodu) Opens To Positive Reviews In Kerala
- Sarainodu 10 Days Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Sarainodu First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
Going by the industry grapevine, Boyapati Srinu's Sarrainodu script was rejected by Gopichand and Ram Charan, before going into the hands of Allu Arjun. It is learnt that the script did not excite the heroes much, and Chiranjeevi, who also had a narration, felt the story lacks the punch.
Hence, the director has kept the project under the wraps, until he managed to impress Allu Aravind and Bunny, with an altered narration. Apparently, Allu Aravind liked the script immensely and believed that it would be a major break for his son among the masses.
After making the director work on the script for about six months, the produced flagged off the project under his own banner Geeta Arts, with Allu Arjun. However, the industry insiders broke the news only now, raising many doubts on its output, while the film is about to have its audio launch and hit screens sometime in April.
Nevertheless, Allu Arjun and Allu Aravind are known for their good judgement of scripts, which is letting the actor's fans take a breath.
Team Sarrainodu wrapped the shoot a couple of days ago in Bolivia and are now gearing up for a big release. An official announcement about the film's audio release is expected anytime soon and the promotions would also kick-start in a few days.
Since the teaser of the film has already set the expectations high, it is not a big deal, who rejected the project earlier, even though it was shocking to know. Keep calm and believe in Allu Arjun, guys!