- Pulimurugan Box Office: Beats Sarrainodu To Become The Fourth Highest South Indian Grosser Of 2016!
- Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu Completes 50 Days, Grosses Over 125 Cr
- Allu Arjun's Mollywood Debut Is On The Cards!
- Allu Arjun's Yodhavu (Sarrainodu) Opens To Positive Reviews In Kerala
- Sarainodu 10 Days Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Sarainodu First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
Piracy has become biggest curse for the producers. Especially, because of the growing technology and a great amount of enthusiasm among fans, it is becoming a tedious task for the makers to curtail leaks.
The latest to land in the hands of pirates is Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu. A song from the film has been leaked on the internet, even before its audio release. Though the producer reacted promptly and have warned that a strict legal action will be taken, the song is currently going viral.
The biggest irony in this case is that, many, who had no clue about the song leak, has got to know about it, after the press release was issued by the makers.
The press release clearly mentioned that a police case has been filed against the unknown pirates and informed that, anybody, who use the leaked song will be put behind the bars.
However, we see a lot of enthusiasts posting their take on the song on social networking sites, and the song has been getting a unanimous thumbs up. More than the leaks, this attitude of some, is now sending jitters.
On the other hand, Allu Arjun, Rakul Preet Singh along with the team flew to Bolivia, to shoot a song and as soon as the team returns, an official date for the audio release will be released, curbing further leaks.