- NTR Biopic: Some Important Updates On The Balakrishna Starrer!
- On NTR's Birth Anniversary, Tarak And Family Remember The Matinee Idol
- NTR Biopic Update: Director Teja No More A Part Of the Film
- Mega & Nandamuri Fans Are In For An Eye Feast Soon! Here Are The Details
- Balakrishna’s Extra Effort Towards NTR Biopic!
- Jai Simha Movie Review: A Gratifying Movie For Balakrishna Fans
Balakrishna reportedly said a big no to dupes on the sets of his upcoming film Gautamiputra Satakarni, which has a lot of action part to be shot. It is learnt that, Balakrishna avoided using body doubles for stunt sequences and performed all the risky shots by himself, which amazed the team.
Though the action choreographer advised Balayya to stay away from doing risky stunts, he apparently took it up as a challenge and showcased some real bravery on the battlefield, in Georgia.
It is known that the 56-year-old actor always prefers to do action part without using dupes and if you remember, the actor suffered a few injuries on the sets of Lion, while filming for a fight episode. This surely says age is just a number, if you have a greater willpower.
Having already completed two battle sequences in Morocco and Hyderabad respectively, the makers are currently filming the climax battle scene in Georgia.
This schedule features over 1000 junior artists as soldiers, 300 horses and 20 chariots. Also starring Shriya Saran, Kabir Bedi and Hema Malini, the film is helmed by director Krish and has music by Devi Sri Prasad.