- Best Of 2016 Results: Jr NTR, Kajal Agarwal And Janatha Garage Emerge As Winners!
- VIDEO: MLA's Sensational Comments On Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Shocks Fans
- Mahesh Babu Holds Himself Responsible For Brahmotsavam's Failure
- Brahmotsavam First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PVP Quitting Film Production After Brahmotsavam's Debacle?
- You Can Do Better Than Brahmotsavam, Mahesh Babu Fan Writes An Open Letter
Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam has stuck gold in Nizam, with the Government permitting the film to have an extra show on the release day, in single screens. Usually, the single screens will only have four shows in a day and an extra show at 8:10 AM has been added for Brahmotsavam.
It is known that Telangana Government had promised to implement this change, sometime back, for the benefit of good cinema and small films. However, it is starting with Brahmotsavam, which is a major plus for the film at the box office on its opening day.
Abhishek pictures, which grabbed Brahmotsavam rights for Nizam, is organizing this special shows. It is indeed a happy move for fans, as many would get to watch the movie at the earliest.
"Enjoy special morning show in all single screens across Hyderabad &Telangana districts on May 20th #Brahmotsavam", read tweet from PVP Cinema.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, the film stars Kajal Aggarwal, Pranitha Subash and Samantha in the female lead roles, while it also has seasoned artists like Jayasudha, Sathyaraj, Revathi and many others in principle characters.
Brahmotsavam is touted to be a perfect summer release as its story is highly appealing to the family audiences. So folks, gear up to enjoy your holiday season with Brahmotsavam from 20 May.