- Sharwanand's Successful Streak Continues!
- Future Of Tollywood In Safe Hands Of These Promising Next Gen Actors
- Sharwanand's Negative Publicity On His Own Film, Director Vents Out His Anguish
- Sharwanand Replaces Raj Tarun in Dil Raju's Shatamanam Bhavati
- Express Raja Movie Review By Audience: Good Twists Here & There
- INTERVIEW: Surbhi Talks About Her 'Action' Part In Express Raja
After impressing critics and audiences alike in Telugu drama A Aa, Malayalam actress Anupama Parameswaran has been roped in to star opposite actor Sharwanand in his upcoming Telugu film Shatamanam Bhavati.
"Anupama has been confirmed as the heroine of the film. The makers felt she would fit the bill of her character perfectly. She has the kind of innocence that not many actresses can bring to a performance and that's what appealed to the director," a source from the film's unit revealed.
To be helmed by Satish Vegesna, the project will be bankrolled by Dil Raju.
The project was earlier supposed to star Sai Dharam Tej, who was subsequently replaced by Raj Tarun and later by Sharwanand.