- Anushka Shetty To Play A Tough Cop?
- Baahubali Set To Re-Release In Kerala!
- When Tollywood Actresses Bonded Over Selfies!
- Here's How Tollywood Celebs Spent Their Weekend, INTERESTING & FUN!
- Anushka Shetty Is Hyderabad's Most Desirable Woman, SEE Who Is In Top 25
- Another Exciting Year Ahead For Anushka, Details Here
Anushka Shetty, who has put on about 10 kilos for her role in Size Zero, is said to be facing difficulty in shedding the extra pounds. Though the reports informed that she flew to USA to train under a renowned trainer for the weight loss, it looks like nothing worked greatly.
The actress, who is usually media shy, recently made an appearance at the Filmfare Awards followed by another, at a fashion event, walking for a charity fashion show. She appeared gorgeous in black Kanjeevaram sarees at both the events, but there was no major change in her look from the Size Zero days.
Apparently, that has become a concern for Baahubali team too, as continuity problems persist. It is known that more than 40 percent of Baahubali The Conclusion was shot two years ago, and the rest of the portions are being shot now.
And, it is to be noted that Anushka is the main female lead in the second installment and thus share a larger screen pace. So, generally her look does matter, which should otherwise not be an issue for anyone.
It is also learnt that, Anushka has not been signing any other films, for the same reason and is said to be working on it with a dietician.