- Officer Box Office Report: Nagarjuna’s Film Opens On A Poor Note In The US
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
- Officer Review: It's High Time Ram Gopal Varma Starts Concentrating On Scriptwriting!
- Mohanlal And Nagarjuna To Team Up For The First Time?
- Officer Box Office Preview: Will Nagarjuna's Movie Click With The Audience?
- With Officer Set To Release, Here's A Look At The BO Performances Of Nagarjuna's Last 5 Films
Anushka Shetty, who recently appeared in the guest roles in Nagarjuna's Soggade Chinni Nayana and Oopiri, is apparently playing the female lead in the actor's next, in the direction of K Raghavendra Rao.
Going by the report in a famous daily, the actress was approached for a powerful role and the makers believe only she can pull off the character. "It is just matter of time, the diva comes on board", said a source.
Earlier, Anushka paired up with Nagarjuna for Super, Don, Ragada and Damarukham, while she appeared in the special numbers in the films, Kedi and King. And, of course, the crazy team up is keeping the fans of both, excited, since they are hailed as one of the best on-screen couples.
It is also rumored that, Pragya Jaiswal of Kanche fame, will be playing another important role in the film. Like it was announced earlier, the film is about Hathiram Baba, who is a great devotee of Lord Venkateshwara.
After the success of Annamaya, Sri Ramadasu and Shiridi Sai Baba, Nagarjuna and Raghavendra Rao are again teaming up for this spiritual project. If everything goes well, the film is likely go on sets sometime soon.
Currently, the research work needed to be done on Hathiram Baba, is going on and once everything falls in place, a fine tuned script will go to Nagarjuna, for the last hearing. Post that, the shoot will commence without any delay.