- Mahanati Review: Keerthy Suresh Excels In This Befitting Tribute To Mahanati Savitri!
- Is Rangasthalam's Runtime A Concern?
- Narain To Play An Important Role In This Samantha Starrer!
- Rangasthalam Trailer Launch & Pre-release Event[Pics]
- IN PICS! Naga Chaitanya-Samantha Reception Turns Out To Be A Star-Studded One!
- IN PICS: Naga Chaitanya-Samantha Ruth Prabhu Enter Wedlock
Samantha, who is having back-to-back releases this summer, both in Telugu and Tamil, is of course having the best time of her life.
The actress was more than elated by the reception she got for Police and 24; and has decided to have a quick chat with her fans on twitter for an hour.
Go through the slides below to check out some of the funniest and interesting answers of Sam, from the latest #AskSam session.
And YES! Sam also revealed what she was talking to Sitara at Brahmotsavam audio launch.
Samantha has another two releases, Brahmotsvam and A..Aa lined up for the season. Recently, after wrapping up the shoot of Brahmotsavam, she went on to speak her heart out on twitter.
The actress revealed that the last few months were tough and there were also times she broke down. Samantha admitted that she has not been a good daughter, perfect friend or perfect girlfriend due to her busy work schedules.
So, to make up for everything and to strike a balance between personal and professional life, Samantha said that she is going to take it little slow here on, and said she will not be signing any projects in hurry, unless they are really worth her time.