- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Saaho: Bhushan Kumar Picks Up Theatrical Rights To Release This Prabhas Film In Hindi!
- Baahubali Writer Vijayendra Prasad To Pen Another Big Venture!
- Shahrukh Khan To Star In Baahubali Writer’s Revenge Drama After Zero?
- Bigg Boss 11: Wait, What? Arshi Khan Signs A BIG Film Starring Baahubali Actor Prabhas!
Maybe this will put an end to the biggest puzzle, the nation is waiting to unfold. Vijayendra Prasad, father of Rajamouli and the story writer of Baahubali, left us a hint about what is coming in Baahubali 2, when he was asked why Kattappa killed Baahubali.
He asked the interviewer in return, "Why do you think Baahubali got killed? For all you know, he might still be alive.". Is it giving us a hint to solve the most asked question? Oh wait! Is it leaving us another puzzle to solve?
Well! This is surely the reason why the 70-year-old writer is well-known for his gripping stories. Talking to a leading daily, he also spoke about the criticism Baahubali has churned, after receiving the National Award for the Best Feature Film.
"I'm not bothered about these criticisms. With all due respect to the makers, most of the award-winning movies are those that are hardly watched by a majority of the public in the theaters."
"Popular movies should be given awards because movies are something that people should come and watch in cinema halls. What's the purpose of giving an award to a film that nobody has seen in theaters?" he said, hoping success of masala film like Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan will change the notion.
Vijayendra Prasad also clarified that, the success of Baahubali The Beginning did not affect its sequel's story in any way, and said that it was written before the release of the first part. He added that no changes were made to the story.