- NTR Biopic: Some Important Updates On The Balakrishna Starrer!
- On NTR's Birth Anniversary, Tarak And Family Remember The Matinee Idol
- NTR Biopic Update: Director Teja No More A Part Of the Film
- Mega & Nandamuri Fans Are In For An Eye Feast Soon! Here Are The Details
- Balakrishna’s Extra Effort Towards NTR Biopic!
- Jai Simha Movie Review: A Gratifying Movie For Balakrishna Fans
Nandamuri Balakrishna, who is gearing up to start filming for his prestigious 100th film, was spotted in a different look the other day at his grandson's birthday celebrations. On the occasion of Nara Devanash's first birthday, the family threw a lavish birthday party at Taj Hyderabad, to their family, friends and some of the fans.
Apparently, Balayya looked gracious with a groomed mustache and when a fan-boy asked if it is for his next film, the actor said to have revealed a few interesting titbits about the movie.
According to a report read in DC, Balayya said that, his next film in the direction of Krish, might make it to the Oscars and expressed his disinterest towards Nandi awards, National awards, filmfare and other honors that we have in India.
"In my next film I am playing the historic character of Gautamiputra Satakarni...I am growing a moustache for the role. I am confident that the film will definitely get an Oscar," a source quoted by a leading daily, was overheard Balakrishna saying it to his fans.
Directed by Krish Jagarlamudi, the period film is based on King Satakarni, the Satavahana ruler, whose capital was Amaravathi, at the site of the present day AP capital. More details about the project will be announced soon.