- On NTR's Birth Anniversary, Tarak And Family Remember The Matinee Idol
- NTR Biopic Update: Director Teja No More A Part Of the Film
- Mega & Nandamuri Fans Are In For An Eye Feast Soon! Here Are The Details
- Balakrishna’s Extra Effort Towards NTR Biopic!
- Jai Simha Movie Review: A Gratifying Movie For Balakrishna Fans
- Jai Simha Is A Treat For Balakrishna Fans!
Nandamuri Balakrisna, who is busy juggling between the shooting sets of his 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarini and the Andhra Pradesh political happenings, has announced his next film too.
The actor and MLA, who is touring in his constituency Hindupur, has revealed during media tête-à-tête that his next film after the prestigious 100th movie, would be with director Krishna Vamsi and added that the title Raitu has been locked for it.
In fact, the film was suppose to be Balayya's 100th film, but the actor chose to go ahead with the story narrated by director Krish, in the last-minute. So, it keep up the promise made to Krishna Vamsi, he will taking up the project as his 101.
Apparently, the movie will be based on the problems faced by farmers in Telugu states, set in a village backdrop. Needless to say, it will be another 'Krishna Vamsi Mark' family entertainer, with an interesting story line penned to suit the likes of Nandamuri fans.