- OOPS! We Just Missed Seeing This Hollywood Actor In Gautamiputra Satakarni
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
- Why The Relationship Between Mega & Akkineni Families Is Worth Envying?
- MEGA NEWS! Allu Arjun’s Insta Debut, Updates On PSPK25, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Other Mega Movies
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Delayed; Bharat Ane Nenu Postponed!
- Pawan Kalyan’s Son’s Name, Mersal Remake Starring Mega Hero & Other MEGA Updates!
The much awaited projects of Tollywood, Chiranjeevi's 150 and Balakrishna's 100 are slated to hit screens during the Pongal race of 2017. Though Balakrishna has completed shooting for the first schedule of his prestigious 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, Chiranjeevi is yet to start his comeback movie.
On the ocassion of Balakrishna's 56th birthday, the makers of his 100th movie, released a pre-look poster, a day ahead.
It has been receiving thumping responses from the netizens, while the actor's fans are busy readying birthday flexes, with the poster. The pre-look poster promises that, director Krish will showcase Balayya in a completely new avatar and there will not be any compromise in the production values.
However, an obvious comparison with Chiranjeevi's film is being made by the fanboys and mega fans are disappointed that their idol's film is yet go on sets.
While Shriya Saran has been confirmed as the female lead in Gautamiputra Satakarni, Chiranjeevi's Kathilantodu is yet to find its leading lady. Nevertheless, a special jail set in being erected for Chiru's film, which is a remake of Tamil film, Kaththi and it is learnt that the shoot will begin from the second week of June.
So, we just have to wait and see how fast the Megastar copes up with the delay and reach Balayya's speed. For now, the clash of Mega and Nandamuri, during the Sankranthi season, is very much on.