- OOPS! We Just Missed Seeing This Hollywood Actor In Gautamiputra Satakarni
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others At Shriya Bhupal-Anindith Reddy's Wedding, Inside Photos Out!
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others Attend The Wedding Of T Subbarami Reddy's Grandson
- Chiranjeevi Graces Vijetha Audio Launch
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
The much awaited projects of Tollywood, Chiranjeevi's 150 and Balakrishna's 100 are slated to hit screens during the Pongal race of 2017. Though Balakrishna has completed shooting for the first schedule of his prestigious 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, Chiranjeevi is yet to start his comeback movie.
On the ocassion of Balakrishna's 56th birthday, the makers of his 100th movie, released a pre-look poster, a day ahead.
It has been receiving thumping responses from the netizens, while the actor's fans are busy readying birthday flexes, with the poster. The pre-look poster promises that, director Krish will showcase Balayya in a completely new avatar and there will not be any compromise in the production values.
However, an obvious comparison with Chiranjeevi's film is being made by the fanboys and mega fans are disappointed that their idol's film is yet go on sets.
While Shriya Saran has been confirmed as the female lead in Gautamiputra Satakarni, Chiranjeevi's Kathilantodu is yet to find its leading lady. Nevertheless, a special jail set in being erected for Chiru's film, which is a remake of Tamil film, Kaththi and it is learnt that the shoot will begin from the second week of June.
So, we just have to wait and see how fast the Megastar copes up with the delay and reach Balayya's speed. For now, the clash of Mega and Nandamuri, during the Sankranthi season, is very much on.