- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Saaho: Bhushan Kumar Picks Up Theatrical Rights To Release This Prabhas Film In Hindi!
- Baahubali Writer Vijayendra Prasad To Pen Another Big Venture!
- Shahrukh Khan To Star In Baahubali Writer’s Revenge Drama After Zero?
- Bigg Boss 11: Wait, What? Arshi Khan Signs A BIG Film Starring Baahubali Actor Prabhas!
The climax shoot of Baahubali The Conclusion has started today at Ramoji Film City and the team of the magnum opus treated its franchise fans with a sneak peek.
Team Baahubali posted a few snapchat diaries from the sets and we have spotted director S S Rajamouli briefing his team about the day's work. Prabhas and Rana were clicked chilling with the producer, before they dress up for the day and enter the battle field.
The macho man of T-town and our very own Baahubali, Prabhas and the gorgeous Tamannaah along with the hulk Rana Daggubati and beautiful Anushka Shetty rehearsed for the climax shoot of Baahubali 2, for about a week, before kick starting the shoot.
We might all agree that the 12-minute war sequence in the Baahubali The Beginning stands as the best part of the movie, and apparently, there will be another such huge combat in the second installment too.
The shoot of this episode will be shot for a period of 80 days, starting from today i:e; June 13. Stay tuned to this space for more updates.