- Best Of 2016 Results: Jr NTR, Kajal Agarwal And Janatha Garage Emerge As Winners!
- VIDEO: MLA's Sensational Comments On Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Shocks Fans
- Mahesh Babu Holds Himself Responsible For Brahmotsavam's Failure
- Brahmotsavam First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PVP Quitting Film Production After Brahmotsavam's Debacle?
- You Can Do Better Than Brahmotsavam, Mahesh Babu Fan Writes An Open Letter
Mahesh Babu fans are highly irked by Brahmotsavam makers, PVP Cinema. Apparently, it is their confusing statements about the film's progress, audio launch date and release date, that is making the fans breathe fumes.
As we know, the makers of the film announced that the movie's audio launch is slated to happen to on 6 May at Shilpakala Vedika, Hyderabad. However, they had pushed the date to 7 May, again, since they couldn't get the venue booked for the earlier date.
Though it is only a small postponement, Mahesh Babu fans are bashing PVP Cinema, since this is not the first time they are making changes to the audio release date. However, the newly released motion poster of the movie, calmed down the fans.
On the other hand, the film is in its last leg of shooting and a song on Samantha and Mahesh Babu is being shot in RFC. The film was extensively shot in Varanasi, Haridwar, Hrishikesh, Ooty and other beautiful locales of India.
Also starring Kajal Aggarwal, Pranitha Subash and directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is about the family values, traditions and humanity. Since its storyline might be highly appealing to the family audiences, the film is being considered as the most anticipated summer release.