- Best Of 2016 Results: Jr NTR, Kajal Agarwal And Janatha Garage Emerge As Winners!
- VIDEO: MLA's Sensational Comments On Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Shocks Fans
- Mahesh Babu Holds Himself Responsible For Brahmotsavam's Failure
- Brahmotsavam First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PVP Quitting Film Production After Brahmotsavam's Debacle?
- You Can Do Better Than Brahmotsavam, Mahesh Babu Fan Writes An Open Letter
Superstar Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam surprisingly has opened to disaster talk and bad reviews. Even though it is expected to receive average reports from B and C centers, it is a huge shock to get disappointing talk from the multiplex audiences and overseas viewers.
Apparently, the makers realized the damage happened, really quick and has trimmed the film by 12 minutes from the second day. The audiences watching Brahmotsavam from 21 May will not get to see the scenes of Nasser and 'put your hands up' song in the second half.
It is an open fact that films, which are targeted to impress family audiences, do extremely well in A centers and overseas. But Brahmotsavam failed to attract the so called 'class audience' too, because of its below par content.
Perhaps, many opined that too much trimming made the film a spoiled dish. If you can recall, reports before the release stated that the final cut of Brahmotsavam was close to 3 hours, but it has been chopped down to 156 minutes.
We have to see how far this latest cut helps Brahmotsavam to improve its talk.