- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
- Amitabh Bachchan Is Inundated With Projects; Leaves For Hyderabad To Shoot For This Superstar's Film
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
- Why The Relationship Between Mega & Akkineni Families Is Worth Envying?
- MEGA NEWS! Allu Arjun’s Insta Debut, Updates On PSPK25, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Other Mega Movies
Megastar Chiranjeevi to donne the grease-paint again from 6 June. Yes! Chiru's comeback film is finally rolling and Anushka has been confirmed as the female lead.
Directed by V V Vinayak, the film is the remake of Tamil super hit film Kaththi and it is tentatively titled as Kathilantodu in Telugu. It is learnt that the director has made major changes to the script to suit Chiranjeevi's image as well as his fans' wishes.
Though Nayantara was considered earlier for the film, due to lack of call sheets, the film knocked the doors of our very own lady superstar Anushka.
Music director Devi Sri Prasad has already started scoring tunes for the movie and renowned Cinematographer Rathnavelu has been roped in.
Produced by Ram Charan, the film is aiming to hit screens during the Pongal of 2017 and it is known that Balakrishna's 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni is also slated for a release during Sankranthi. So, the clash of Mega and Nandamuri is back along with Chiranjeevi. Keep glued to this space for more updates.