- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Financial Problems Led Pawan Kalyan To Do Gabbar Singh And Sardaar Gabbar Singh
- Pawan Kalyan Says RGV Is A Frustrated Soul
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Day Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PHOTOS: Kajal Aggarwal Gorgeous Looks For Sardaar Gabbar Singh Promotions
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh Movie Review And Rating: Absurd & Abrupt
Megastar Chiranjeevi graced the audio release of Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh and the actor's heartfelt speech at the event has made Pawan Kalyan too, emotional.
Chiranjeevi heaped praises for Pawan Kalyan like a doting brother and has requested Pawan Kalyan not to quit films.
"I read somewhere recently that you want to quit films, don't do it. More than you, our fans know your capabilities, don't disappoint them. I believe you can swim through multiple tides", said Chiranjeevi, explaining why Pawan's decision to quit films was a bad idea.
Chiru further wished that Pawan should shine in any field he opts to focus on and has stressed that, he would be the first one to be happy for his success. This has apparently made Pawan Kalyan also go through the good old times, and the actor has given an emotional speech about his brother.
Pawan Kalyan reminisced the days he was clueless about his career and how his brother was working hard. He said that even the sweat smell oozing from the shoes of his brother, use to feel like a charming fragrance to him.
"There were times Annaya returned home with swollen feet with absolutely no power left, to take his shoes off. I use to help him remove his shoes, and feel the smell as a fragrance. Such is the power of a self made person's hard work".
"There is no hero to me except Annaya and he is like a father figure to me, who showed me a path of life.", he further added. The brothers have also given back to people, who celebrated their differences, and has put it straight that, only their political ideologies are different but not them.