- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
- Amitabh Bachchan Is Inundated With Projects; Leaves For Hyderabad To Shoot For This Superstar's Film
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
Chiranjeevi's doting daughter, Srija is apparently having a five-day wedding. The other day, mega family celebrated the bride making ceremony, with which the actual happenings kick-started.
Following that, a special bachelorette party was celebrated, which was hosted by Upasana, wife of Ram Charan. According to a report read in Deccan Chronicle, each event will be hosted by one from the family, like how Bride making ceremony was hosted by the Allus.
Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan and family are flying to Bangalore today, where the wedding is going to take place on 28 March, while Allu's will join them on 26 March. On 27th March, along with Ram Charan's birthday celebrations, Mehendi function and Sangeet are going to happen, at the family's farm-house.
It is learnt that, Pawan Kalyan might miss the entire celebrations, as he is busy filming for the last schedule of Sardaar Gabbar Singh, in Europe. Since the film is slated to release on 8 April, the shooting has become unavoidable for the actor, which Chiranjeevi also understands.
Nevertheless, Pawan is trying hard to wind up the shooting and rush back to India, to be at his brother's daughter's wedding, though he is not sure.
However, there is no doubt that, Pawan Kalyan will join the celebrations on 31st March, in Hyderabad, where a grand reception is being hosted to film industry folks, friends, political bigwigs and other big shots. Stay tuned to this space for more updates.