- PHOTOS: Pawan Kalyan's Second Daughter Spotted At Srija's Wedding Event
- VIDEO: This Is How The Mega Family Is Setting Some Family Goals, Look At Srija's Wedding Events
- PHOTOS: Celebrities At Chiranjeevi's Daughter Srija's Wedding Reception
- INTERVIEW: Mega Family Sets Some Serious Family Goals & Sibling Goals, Says Indrakshi
- PHOTOS: Chiranjeevi's Daughter Srija And Kalyan's Marriage Celebrations
- VIDEO: 'Gang Leader' Chiranjeevi Dancing With Ram Charan, Allu Arjun & Other Mega Heroes
Chiranjeevi's younger daughter, Srija entered the wedlock with Kalyan, a jewelry designer, yesterday in a grand wedding ceremony held at the family's Bangalore farm-house. Apparently, the wedding was attended by only a few guests and the important family members.
With this, the five-day wedding hungama comes to an end, though there are a series of post wedding events lined up. The newly-weds will be visiting Tirumala to offer prayers to Lord Balaji, along with their families.
Following that, a lavish wedding reception is being hosted by the mega family in Hyderabad on 31st March, to which, film industry folks, political bigwigs and other big shots are already invited.
Apparently, the hearsay informs that, the Chief Ministers of both the Telugu states will be attending the reception.
Pawan Kalyan, who is busy shooting for Sardaar Gabbar Singh in Switzerland might miss the reception as well, considering the present shooting update.
Stay tuned for more updates.