- Ram Charan And Namrata Shirodkar Have A Blast At Anindith-Shriya's Post-wedding Bash, Inside Photos
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Are Dulquer Salmaan & Ram Charan Teaming Up For A Film? Here's The Truth!
- Rangasthalam Box Office: Shatters Non-Baahubali Records In Most Territories
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
Chiranjeevi's house has attained the festive mood, as his younger daughter Srija's wedding celebrations began today with the bride making ceremony.
"Dressed in a pink kanjeevaram saree, Srija looked gorgeous with that additional glow of a bride", informed a source attended the bride making event.
Apparently, the event was hosted by Allu Arjun and Sneha Reddy; and Upasana, wife of Ram Charan heaped a praise for them, for their amazing hospitality.
"#wedding day 1 #bride-making amazing hosts bunny and Sneha", she posted on her micro-blogging page.
Apparently, the wedding will take place on 28 March at 9:18 PM, in Bengaluru, at the family's farm-house, with only a few important guests as the attendees.
However, a grand reception on 31 March, will be hosted by the mega family in Hyderabad, which will be graced by film industry folks, political bigwigs and other big shots.
On the other hand, the wedding hungama kick-started at Kalyan's place too, as the groom making ceremony also took place today, in the early morning.
Needless to say, the entire mega family is now in the celebration mood and the coming few days are completely dedicated for the festivity.