- Sammohanam Pre-release Event: Mahesh Babu Lauds Sudheer’s Hard Work And Commitment
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Here’re The Details Of Mahesh Babu’s Upcoming Movies Post Bharat Ane Nenu!
- Mahesh Babu Is All Set To Feature In The Elite List At The Madame Tussauds!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Success: Mahesh Babu Says That He Is Relieved Now!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Box Office: Pre-release & First Weekend Collections
Like we broke the news earlier, it is now confirmed that Rakul Preet Singh is playing the female lead opposite Mahesh Babu and the actress will join the shoot on August 11.
Directed by A R Murugadoss, Parineeti Chopra was the original choice for the film. Though she showed her consent to work with Mahesh and ARM, due to clash of dates, she backed off from the project, which turned lucky for Rakul Preet.
"The film's shooting will start from July 29 onwards and the makers finally decided to go with Rakul," a source quoted by a leading daily informed.
In fact, Rakul was supposed to romance Mahesh in Brahmotsavam, but had to miss the chance as she was then in London shooting for Nannaku Prematho. Perhaps, the actress is not leaving any stone unturned to let it all go smooth this time.
With this, Rakul is having a total of five crazy projects in her kitty, including Charan's Dhruva, Sai Dharam Tej's next, Boyapati's film and another film in Tamil. Looks like the coming few days will be hectic for Rakul as she needs to juggle between multiple sets.
Well! More power to you Rakul!