- Best Of 2016 Results: Jr NTR, Kajal Agarwal And Janatha Garage Emerge As Winners!
- VIDEO: MLA's Sensational Comments On Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Shocks Fans
- Mahesh Babu Holds Himself Responsible For Brahmotsavam's Failure
- Brahmotsavam First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PVP Quitting Film Production After Brahmotsavam's Debacle?
- You Can Do Better Than Brahmotsavam, Mahesh Babu Fan Writes An Open Letter
Superstar Mahesh Babu-starrer Brahmotsavam, directed by Sreekanth Addala, will hit the screens on May 20. On Friday, at the film's audio launch, Mahesh Babu rubbished reports that the project had got delayed.
Tipped to be another family drama along the lines of Addala's Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, this film also stars Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Pranitha Subhash and Revathy. Produced by PVP Cinema, the film has music by Mickey J. Meyer.
Samantha also has expressed her confidence on the project and she reminded how her earlier two films with Mahesh were blockbusters. She also hoped that producer PVP would get a hat-trick with Brahmotsavam as her score two hits recently with Kshanam and Oopiri.
Kajal Aggarwal said that Brahmotsavam is close to what she believe about life and family values. She further added that it is the most beautiful film she has ever worked for.