- Narain To Play An Important Role In This Samantha Starrer!
- Rangasthalam Trailer Launch & Pre-release Event[Pics]
- IN PICS! Naga Chaitanya-Samantha Reception Turns Out To Be A Star-Studded One!
- IN PICS: Naga Chaitanya-Samantha Ruth Prabhu Enter Wedlock
- ChaiSam Wedding: The Celebrations Kick-Start
- Vijay 61 First Look Out! Thalapathy Vijay’s Mersal Mode On!
- Nani & Akhil All Set To Lock Horns In December
Ever since the news broke about the Akkineni scions' love life, the next thing that is being largely discussed among the industry circles is about their marriages. While Naga Chaitanya is all set to tie knot with his best onscreen co-star and a long time friend,Samantha; Akhil is in neck-deep love with his childhood buddy and a family friend, Shriya Bhupal.
Though Nagarjuna has given a statement that he would soon make an announcement about the latest happenings at the Akkineni house, a chirping bird from the close quarters informed the media that it is not one, but two weddings that are going to happen in December.
Since the news is all blown up in the tabloids about Akhil's love with Shriya Bhupal, the girl's family, which is equally well-known in the state, apparently wants the marriage to happen soon. So, Nag and Amala are looking to lock a date in December for both the couples.
However, the speculative reports are not going well with Samantha for the obvious reasons and she doesn't want her marriage to be discussed now. She hinted that she would say it when it happens.
"The reasons I do what I do and when I do it is for me to know and for you to find out when I TELL YOU. To whomsoever this may concern.", read a tweet from her.
"Oh how I wish I could pick up the phone call a few ppl and ask them to 'SHUT THE beep UP' 😝😝😝 ya feel my gleaming positivity this morning?😝", she further added. Well! Guess it is better to wait and know about the big day from the bride herself.