- Will The Key Ingredient Of Rajamouli Movies Be Missed In Jr NTR-Ram Charan Movie?
- When Chiranjeevi Wanted To Work With Shankar And Rajamouli!
- EPIC NEWS! SS Rajamouli Confirms Talking To Aamir Khan About ‘Mahabharata’; Read What Happened Next!
- Mohanlal-Rajamouli Movie Still On The Cards?
- BIGGER THAN THE BEGINNING: Baahubali 2 Climax Shoot Begins
- Vision Behind Baahubali, Rajamouli Honoured With 'Indian Of The Year' Award
YEAH! What you read is true. Talking at Show Time's teaser launch, which is helmed by one of the cousins of Rajamouli, Kanchi, who earlier offered story and dialogues of his film Maryada Ramanna and Sumanth's Emo Gurram Egaravachu; Rajamouli reminisced his childhood days.
Rajamouli revealed that his childhood dream always was to become a hero. "I use to perform poojas secretly in my village's temple, to become a hero. But, I was too shy to tell it to anyone in the family."
"I first revealed it to Kanchi Annaya, who asked me about my future plans. But, the good thing is he did not laugh me, instead, he told me I cannot get into films if I am living in the village. That's how Kanchi Annaya became a guide to me", said the Baahubali director, who rose to be the Indian of the year now.
Perhaps, that could be the very reason why we see a lot of his making videos and stills of him during the promotions of his films. WHOA!
If you remember, Rajamouli appeared in a blink-and-miss cameo in his film Sye and was seen in a guest appearance in Baahubali too. Well! This left us wondering how would it be If Rajamouli was hero and there was no Magadheera or Eega or Baahubali happened in Tollywood!
Tell us your thoughts in comments box below.