- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Financial Problems Led Pawan Kalyan To Do Gabbar Singh And Sardaar Gabbar Singh
- Pawan Kalyan Says RGV Is A Frustrated Soul
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Day Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- PHOTOS: Kajal Aggarwal Gorgeous Looks For Sardaar Gabbar Singh Promotions
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh Movie Review And Rating: Absurd & Abrupt
Power Star Pawan Kalyan's craze is rocketing new heights with each passing day and the latest statement made by Sardaar Gabbar Singh's Vizag distributor, is another example to say that the actor's fans are as crazy as him.
It is known that Sardaar Gabbar Singh, which is releasing on 8 April, has done tremendous pre-release business, close to 100 Crores. In some areas, the film has even crossed the pre-release business of the current Telugu cinema's all time hit, Baahubali.
This exemplifies the star power of Pawan Kalyan. Apparently, the rights of Vizag were bought by distributor Kranthi Reddy for a whopping price of 7.4 Crores, which is much higher, when compared to the previous record collections in the area.
When a few of his associates questioned him about the risk involved, he reportedly said that, he is ready to lose one or two Crores for Pawan Kalyan, while he expressed his full confidence that the film will do wonders at the box office.
It is learnt that Kranthi is a huge mega fan and he has earlier distributed Chiranjeevi films, too. Though there was a great demand for the rights of Sardaar Gabbar Singh, in Vizag area, Pawan Kalyan himself has offered the distribution rights to Kranthi.
Let us hope, the distributor's unconditional love towards the hero does him some good.