- Officer Effect? Akhil Akkineni Rubbishes Reports Of Him Collaborating With Ram Gopal Varma
- Hello Box Office: Day 1 Collections
- Hello Movie Review: Perfectly Planned Comeback For Akhil Akkineni
- IN PICS! Hello Audio Launch Ceremony Turns Out To Be A Star-studded Event!
- Gear Up Akkineni Fans, Here Is A Triple Treat!
- Dulquer Salmaan Is Impressed With Hello Teaser!
The sensational news that popped about Akhil Akkineni's love life is the hot topic now in the industry circles as well as among the movie buffs. The actor is dating a Hyderabad based fashion designer, Shriya Bhupal from sometime and he apparently have introduced her to his parents, recently.
However, when the media bombarded with the reports about Akhil and Shriya's secret engagement, the actor had to go official that he is seeing someone, but is not engaged yet. Nagarjuna too have confirmed that he is happy for Akhil.
Shriya Bhupal is better known as Shriya Som, which goes by her designer label. You must have heard the name several times if you follow fashion of our Tollywood leading ladies.
The designer has of late become a popular name in Bollywood too, since Alia Bhatt, Athiya Shetty and Shraddha Kapoor, re repeatedly donning her outfits.
She hails from a well-known family from Hyderabad, who are friends with the Akkinenis from a long time. Shriya's mother is an entrepreneur and is currently the executive director of GVK group.
Shriya graduated from the famous Parasons School Of Design from New York and is a close buddy of Akhil, before they got in a relationship.