- Mahesh Kathi-Pawan Kalyan Fans’ Row Comes To An End!
- Agnyaathavaasi Box Office Collections: A Huge Opening
- Agnyaathavaasi Movie Review: Only For Pawan Kalyan Fans
- Spat Between Mahesh Kathi & Pawan Kalyan Fans Intensifies!
- Agnyathavaasi Trailer Review
- Pawan Kalyan’s Kodaka Koteswara Rao Song Creates Ripples!
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh First Week Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
Pawan Kalyan, who interacted with media like never before, post the release of Sardaar Gabbar Singh, has revealed a lot of interesting stuff which we never knew about him.
While he stunned many the other day by saying that he is financially unstable and is struggling to support his staff, he shocked the viewers once again, when he revealed he took up Gabbar Singh project out of necessity.
Apparently, Pawan wanted to do a safe venture, which draws him some money as well as to the producers, since the finances he took were bulking up. So, that's when he though Dabaang remake was the right choice.
The makers of Dabaang approched him even before that, but he then rejected it since it is not a great storyline. However, it ended up again at his doorstep, when he was in need of money.
Pawan revealed that he had to take it up since he took over his brother, Nagababu's financial problems, when he was struggling after the losses incurred with Orange.
He further added that, Sardaar Gabbar Singh is also the project, which was penned out of necessity, when nobody approached him with a right script, for a longtime, post the success of Attarintiki Daredi. Isn't this so strange?