- Bharat Ane Nenu Teaser: Mahesh Babu's Outing As A Chief Minister
- UPDATE! Details Of Jr NTR-Trivikram Film, Bharat Ane Nenu’s Jaw-dropping Deal & Other Tollywood News
- CLASH AVERTED! Bharat Ane Nenu & Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Move Aside For Kaala!
- Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu To Be Delayed!
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Delayed; Bharat Ane Nenu Postponed!
- Nandi Awards 2014-2016: The Complete List Of Winners Is Here!
Mahesh Babu, who is now back from a month-long vacation, is moving pawns wisely to make his next film much more interesting. The Telugu-Tamil bilingual film has been tentatively titled as Enemy and it is touted to be made with a whopping budget of 80 Crores.
However, citing the risk involved, Mahesh Babu apparently suggested the tried and tested Bollywood formula, for the making of the high budget project. Though N V Prasad and Tagore Madhu are all geared up to put in the entire funds, the actor is said to have come up with a safe strategy.
Since Reliance Entertainments, Leo Productions, Mega Super Good Films and Fox Star Studios are also showing their interest to work with Mahesh from a long time, the actor pulled them in to produce A R M's project.
Along with these biggies, Mahesh's production house and director's banner will also join hands. Hence a total of eight producers will be bankrolling the project, which will keep the funds following, without any delay during the production, besides minimizing the burden for each.
Perhaps, this could be the lesson the actor has drawn from Brahmotsavam's disastrous result. Brilliant, isn't it? Now, who exactly is the master mind behind this strategy? No prizes for guessing though!